The Model AR-125R is a multi-band, fully automatic RF booster amplifier for use with VHF/UHF Tactical Radio equipment and supports legacy, proprietary, and emerging networking waveforms including SINCGARS, HPW, HAVEQUICK, DAMA, IW, SRW, and ANW2. The amplifier includes RF sensing, automatic T/R switching, Automatic Level Control (ALC), automatically switched harmonic filters, and protection against antenna mismatch and over-temperature. The AR-125R can be ordered to operate from either an AC or DC source. The unit is self-cooling for heavy or light tactical communications, regardless of the modulation format transmitted, and packaged in a 2RU 19” rack-mountable chassis.
- Radio Vendor independent design, single and multi-band radio compatible with just an RF and power connections
- Operates independently or under remote control (GUI – over Ethernet)
- Built to meet MIL-STD-461
- Optional remote SATCOM Low Noise Amplifier system operated over the RF coaxial cable via a remote bias tee
- Compatible with 5 to 20 Watt tactical radios