The Model AR-50RC is a portable, lightweight, fully automatic band-switching RF booster amplifier for multi-band VHF/UHF Tactical Radio equipment employing legacy, proprietary, and emerging waveforms. The amplifier covers the frequency band of 30-512 MHz using six high-speed auto switching filters to assure harmonic suppression and is SINCGARS, HAVEQUICK, and ECCM compatible. The amplifier includes power supply Voltage Spike Suppression, a DC/DC converter for a wide DC input range, RF sensing, T/R switching, Automatic Level Control (ALC), six automatically switched harmonic filters bands (DAMA capable), and protection against antenna mismatch and over-temperature. Protection against accidental polarity reversal is provided. The amplifier comprises a rugged 2-piece aluminum case. Optional interface coaxial cables and shock mounting plate are available.
- Radio Vendor independent design, single and multi-
band radio compatible with just an RF connection
- 25W CW across the entire 30 – 512 MHz band; no
filter gap and 50W at SATCOM band.
- Full band high-speed filter switching for SINCGARS,
HAVEQUICK and ECCM modes to assure
- Remote Control Connector
- Separate LOS and SATCOM antenna ports
- Internal LNA with Co-site filtering
- Same internal AR-50 JITC Certified amplifier board
(AN/PSC-5D & AN/PRC-117G)
- Three-year warranty from a company with 40+ years
in the business