50 Watts PEP, 30 - 88 MHz, Tx/Rx Booster Amplifier.
Download Full Data Sheet
The Model AR-50RCS is a portable, lightweight, fully automatic band-switching RF booster amplifier for multi-band VHF Tactical Radio equipment employing legacy, proprietary and emerging waveforms. The amplifier which is a sub-banded version of our JITC certified AR-50 multi-band product covers the frequency band of 30-90 MHz using high speed auto switching filters to assure harmonic suppression and is SINCGARS compatible. The amplifier includes power supply Voltage Spike Suppression, a DC/DC convertor for wide DC input range, RF sensing, T/R switching, Automatic Level Control (ALC), three automatically switched harmonic filter bands (DAMA capable), and protection against antenna mismatch and over-temperature. Protection against accidental polarity reversal is provided. The amplifier comprises a rugged 3-piece aluminum case. Optional interface coaxial cables and shock mounting plate are available.
- Radio Vendor independent design, single and multi-band radio compatible with just an RF connection
- 50W CW across the entire 30 90 MHz band
- Remote Control Power Level
- Separate Rx Out port
- Same internal AR-50 JITC Certified amplifier board (AN/PSC-5D & AN/PRC-117G)
- Three year Warranty from a company with 40+ years in the business