50 Watts PEP, 30 - 512 MHz / 75 Watts PEP 220 - 324 MHz, Tx/Rx Booster Amplifier.
Download Full Data Sheet
The Model AR-50-SAT75 is a portable, lightweight, fully automatic band-switching RF booster amplifier for multi-band VHF/UHF Tactical Radio equipment employing legacy, proprietary and emerging waveforms. The amplifier covers the frequency band of 30-512 MHz using six high speed auto switching filters to assure harmonic suppression and is SINCGARS, HAVEQUICK, HPW, DAMA, IW, and ANW2 compatible. The amplifier includes power supply Voltage Spike Suppression, a DC/DC convertor for wide DC input range, RF sensing, T/R switching, Automatic Level Control (ALC), six automatically switched harmonic filter bands (DAMA capable), and protection against antenna mismatch and over-temperature. Protection against accidental polarity reversal is provided. The amplifier comprises a rugged 3-piece aluminum case. Optional interface coaxial cables and shock mounting plate are available.
- Radio Vendor independent design, single and multi-band radio compatible with just an RF connection
- 50-75W CW across the entire 30 512 MHz band; no filter gap
- Full band high-speed filter switching for SINCGARS and HAVEQUICK modes to assure interference free operation
- DAMA/IW capable
- Separate LOS and SATCOM antenna ports
- Multi-level RF output power switch
- LOS/SATCOM LNA ON/OFF SELECTION
- Internal LNA with Co-site filtering
- Uses AR-50 JITC certified internal assemblies
- Three year Warranty from a company with 40+ years in the business