50 Watts PEP, 30 - 512 MHz, Tx/Rx Booster Amplifer.
Download Full Data Sheet
The AR-75M50 is a 50W portable, fully automatic band-switching RF booster amplifier for multi-band VHF/UHF Tactical Radio equipment employing legacy, proprietary and modern networking waveforms. The amplifier covers the frequency band of 30- 512 MHz using six high speed auto switching filters to assure harmonic suppression. The amplifier includes power supply line filtering, a DC/DC converter for wide DC input range, RF sensing, Automatic T/R switching, Automatic Level Control (ALC), six automatically switched harmonic filter bands (DAMA, IW and hopping mode capable), with protection against antenna mismatch and over-temperature. Protection against accidental polarity reversal is provided. The amplifier comprises a rugged 3-piece aluminum case.
- Radio Vendor specific sloped RF response design. Optimized the output power in 118- 174 MHz and 225-400 MHz sub bands for AM and FM
- 50W CW across the two sub bands and functional in the rest of 30 to 512MHz
- Full band high-speed filter switching for fast hopping modes to assure interference free operation
- DAMA, IW and hopping mode capable
- Separate LOS and SATCOM antenna ports
- MIL-STD 1275 and 461 compliant DC power line filter system
- LOS/SATCOM LNA ON/OFF SELECTION
- Internal LNA with dual section Co-site filtering
- Three year Warranty from a company with 40+ years in the business